Kathy A. Torline-Nordstrom
Cherry Creek Properties, LLC
Serving Colorado Springs
7 Things that home sellers should do
Get a free Home Evaluation for your Colorado Springs HomeRelated Articles:
- 5 reasons your house didn’t sell
- 5 ways to search the internet for a home in Colorado Springs
- Disadvantages of buying a new home
- 3 reasons to get building permits
- How do I price my home part II
- How do I price my home Part I
- How do I price my Home — Part III
Even though the real estate market is definitely better in Colorado Springs than it was a couple of years ago, there are still plenty of listing that don’t sell. There were 911 homes since the start of 2014 in the Colorado Springs area that were “expired listings” or “withdrawn listings”. To make sure your home isn’t one of those statistics, here’s some common sense things that are important for sellers to do.
- Do make sure the house is priced correctly
- Do make sure you have the house available for showings as much as possible
- Do declutter the home
- Do make sure there aren’t any unpleasant odors in the house
- Do make sure you are realistic about negotiating any potential offers
- Do make sure the photos of the home are done well.
- Do make sure the house is spotless clean
Are you ready to step up to the most comprehensive data available about Colorado Springs and the surrounding area?
Then subscribe to the Colorado Springs real estate blog free by clicking here. Get the best coverage on the Colorado Springs Real Estate market delivered right to you!