Kathy A. Torline-Nordstrom
ERA Herman Group Real Estate
Serving Colorado Springs
Central Colorado Springs
Old Colorado City
- For Buyers
- For Sellers – Foreclosures and Short Sales
- For Sellers
- Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Neighborhoods
- For Buyers – Foreclosures and Short Sales
- Mortgage and Finance
- Real Estate Dictionary
- Restaurants to serve deli... Don't want to clean your house and prepare a huge meal ...
- What is the difference be... What is the difference between a townhome and a condo? ...
- Tea and crumpets in Color... How Colorado Springs and her homeowners became known as...
- Colorado Springs Building... Do you want to know about Building Permits and Building...
- Homes in Crystal Hills, h... My neighborhood pick of the week– Crystal Hills in Mani...
- Steele Elementary School ... One of the first schools built in Colorado Springs Sea...
- The Young Years of Colora... 1870's in Colorado Springs Search for Historic ...
- Too hot for the locals Colorado Springs has been breaking temperature records ...
- Garden of the Gods in the... Garden of the Gods, a registered National Landmark in C...
- Abandoned Coal Mines Caus... Did you know that a large portion of Colorado Springs ...
December 25th, 2012 by Kathy Torline
Best wishes for a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season.
Kathy Torline – Nordstrom
Categories: Colorado Springs
This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 25th, 2012 at 6:16 am and is filed under Colorado Springs. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.