Kathy A. Torline-Nordstrom
Cherry Creek Properties, LLC
Serving Colorado Springs
Homes in North End are in the Central Area in Colorado Springs
Search for Homes in Central Colorado Springs
Zip Code 80903 & 80907
Single Family Homes in Old North End were primarily built from 1901 to 1981, with an average age built in the 1920′s. The majority of the houses are 2-stories and ranches, 2-3 baths, with 1 – 2 car garages, both attached and detached.
The Old North End housing market continues to be a BUYERS Market, as there is currently a 30 month of supply of homes on the market. A 6 month supply of houses on the market is considered a “NEUTRAL MARKET”.
Here’s a quick summary of the 2010 and 2011 Real Estate Market for North End
- Pricing increased by 41% from 2010 to 2009
- Number of homes sold increased by 70% from 2010 to 2009
- Days on Market increased by 40% from 2010 to 2009
- Price per FINISHED square feet increased by 7% from 2010 to 2009
- Number of homes sold in 2011 is similar to 2009, currently at 8 for 2011
- The prices of active listings currently range from $144,000 to $2,250,000
- The average house currently on the market was built in 1919 and is priced at $546,098
- There are 387 homes in the neighborhood
- There are currently 4 homes in pre-foreclosure and 1 bank-owned home in the neighborhood.
The area is located in Central Colorado Springs, between Fillmore and Uintah, East of Nevada. There are several parks in the area, including Monument Valley. The school District is District 11; and the majority of students to go Steele Grade School, North Junior High and Palmer High School. The neighborhood is close to Downtown Colorado Springs, Patty Jewett Golf Course, and Penrose Hospital.
This Colorado Springs Real Estate report contains information on Single Family in Historic Old North End
This information is taken from the Pikes Peak Realtor Services Corp and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.